You can work with me like this
Here you can find an overview of my offers and their costs.
I offer one-on-one sessions to pick you up exactly where you are.
Starting in 2023, I will also offer online group coaching sessions on various topics. You can already sign up for the waiting list and be the first to know when these sessions start.
Emotional Release Sessions
- deep, transformational, individual inner journey
- I hold the space for you while you open up to your emotional pain
- You are no longer alone
- Your inner child now gets a voice
- You are safe now. You are heard. You feel
- Your body speaks, not your mind
- You let go
Trauma sensitive group coaching
- To get a taste of my work for a small price
- for regular support for you
- inner journeys/inner child work with the whole group/group release
- we create as a group a safe space where you can start to feel in small steps
- You start to get in touch with your inner child
- practical exercises to help you get back in touch with your emotions in a healthy way in everyday life
Emotional Release Individual Sessions
That's what the sessions are about:
- I hold the space for you while you go through your painful emotions
- You feel the emotions that your body is ready to release and transform in this moment.
- Through feeling, letting go happens
- Your body learns in a safe environment that it is now safe to feel strong emotions again
- inner child work
- Your body speaks, your inner child gets a voice, your mind has a break
- Working with the subconscious
- Trauma Release (neurogenic tremor, only for on-site appointments in my practice)
- Changing and limiting beliefs
- Practical exercises from trauma therapy
Here's how a session works:
- At the beginning we find out what has triggered you or what has preoccupied you emotionally before the session.
- Then I invite you to close your eyes and I guide you through your emotions that are present for you in this moment
- Whatever shows up, it's right
- Your wounded inner child feels and speaks the words it was never allowed or able to say
- everything may be said
- In addition, forgiveness, cleansing, transformation of limiting beliefs are included in the session - depending on what you need.
The Emotional Release session is right for you if you:
A prerequisite for the treatment of these complaints is always a prior specialist clarification. Some complaints I can only treat in close consultation with your doctor. Please understand that I am not allowed to treat complaints that have not been medically clarified, or that require medical treatment and infectious diseases.
Unsure if Emotional Release is right for you?
You are not sure if Emotional-Release is the right thing for you, but you are very interested? Then book a clarity talk first. In this...
- we get to know each other
- I take the anamnesis / we clarify your current biggest challenge
- I explain to you how I work
- we find out together if you are open and ready to feel your repressed emotions, because this is the core of my sessions
- I explain to you the options of how and in what way I can support you and what the next meaningful step can be for you.
- especially also for narcissism survivors due to my own expertise
- The clarity talk serves as an orientation (not a therapy talk/coaching) as to what the next right step can be for you individually.
50% of the costs will be credited after booking the 4th and another 50% of the costs will be credited after booking the 6th Emotional Release session. I.e. if you book at least 6 Emotional Release sessions, you will receive a 100% refund of the fee for the clarity talk, provided that the booking of the 6th session takes place within 12 months after the clarity talk.
Trauma Sensitive Online Group Coaching
Starting in 2023, I will also offer online group coaching on various topics related to inner child work and resolution of emotional & narcissistic trauma.
Group coaching cannot replace individual emotional inner journeys in one-on-one coaching, BUT it can help you:
- In the inner journeys to let go of things that burden you
- You get a space for your emotional injuries
- Start to get in touch with your feelings again
- Make your life better by using the valuable tools you get
- Learning to cope better with strong emotions
- Create awareness of where you are stuck
- Get AHA moments
We go on a deep inner journey in which you make contact with your inner child. How does it feel? What does it feel? Who has hurt it? What does it need? What did it never have? How can you care for your inner child now?
This is suitable for you if you want to start with inner child work or if you have already had contact with your inner child and have already done inner child work.
You will learn what is really behind a trigger situation and how you can use each trigger for your emotional healing. I will take you on a powerful inner journey to your strongest trigger.
You learn the difference between anger and aggression. If you suppress anger, you automatically suppress all emotions. We do a powerful Anger Release in a group setting. We start with powerful physical exercises to bring out your suppressed anger and then move into an inner journey of feeling your anger.
Experiencing very strong feelings right now? I hold the space for the entire group in a deep inner journey where you can feel what is boiling up emotionally inside you right now in a safe space. You are not alone.
In addition, you will receive proven techniques from my everyday practice for self-help.
Together we explore and create awareness of all the things you do to suppress your emotions. Creating awareness about this is the first necessary and indispensable step for your emotional liberation. You will receive proven tips and techniques for self-help. In a small inner journey you will curiously explore which emotions show up.
You were a victim. You are no longer a victim. Do you perceive the difference? There is a difference between saying I am a victim and saying I was a victim. Staying stuck in the victim loop is a habit, an avoidance strategy to avoid feeling the pain you experienced. In a powerful inner journey, you say goodbye to your victim ego and take on the role of the creator ego and begin to take responsibility for yourself and your healing.
In order to feel, you must be in contact with your body, because feeling takes place in the body, not in the head. Taking refuge in your head is an avoidance strategy to avoid feeling. We will briefly dive into polyvagal theory and do many practice-proven exercises that can help you get back in touch with your body. This takes patience and your commitment to continue the exercises at home.
In addition, I lead a sensing and perception exercise for the group that is specifically designed for people who have difficulty or difficulty feeling themselves and their emotions.
You came into the world with self-love and self-worth. Then you were told what was wrong with you, what you shouldn't do, how you shouldn't be. You started to believe that there is something wrong with you, that it is not right, that you are not lovable. Self-worth is linked to self-love.
You will learn practical exercises to gradually establish self-love and we will take a magical inner journey on self-love and self-worth. We work with neuroplasticity - changing the brain through training.
Your commitment is a prerequisite, because you will continue the inner journey on your own every day for about 4 to 6 weeks.
Who the group coaching is for:
- You are a narcissism survivor and you are aware that only talking about the problem does not help you.
- You have the deep will to change something in your life and get out of your drama
- You are aware that your current challenges have to do with suppressed emotions
- You are ready to start feeling your emotional injuries
- You are ready to take responsibility for yourself
What we do:
- Inner child work
- Powerful, deep inner journeys
- Tracking exercises
- Changing limiting beliefs
- Strengthen self-worth and self-love
- the concrete contents vary from date to date
What group coaching is not:
- This is not a support group
- The purpose of group coaching is not to establish contact with other affected persons
- No advice on dealing with narcissists
Participation in group sessions cannot replace individual sessions or therapy, but only complement them. Narcissistic trauma is complex and requires a correspondingly comprehensive approach to treatment. Please consult with your therapist before enrolling. In the group sessions, I am unable to address individual participants and their particular needs.
Process of a group coaching session:
- Lecture / Group Coaching
- Inner journey suitable for the respective theme
- We do topic-specific (perception) exercises or practical aids that you can continue in everyday life in order to get back in touch with your feelings.
Then group coaching is right for you:
Frequently asked questions about my work
Emotional Release Sessions
This question cannot be answered in a general way. The number of sessions depends:
- How much are you willing to feel your emotional pain? To really feel.
- how strong are your avoidance strategies and protective mechanisms that prevent you from feeling again?
- Where are you now on your healing journey and where do you want to go?
- How deeply and extensively do you collaborate between sessions and use the tools and tools in your everyday life that I provide?
- How much did you get into your head?
- How deregulated is your nervous system?
- Are you feeling dust or can you still perceive your feelings somewhat?
Everyone moves at their own pace on their healing journey and brings with them different prerequisites, so everyone also requires a very individual number of sessions.
The deeper you can open up to your feelings in a session, the more can happen in a session. The more can happen in a session, the fewer sessions you need. However, this cannot be determined by you, but by your subconscious, your body.
If you can open up very deeply to your emotional injuries very quickly, you will need fewer sessions than if you are numb and have to relearn that feeling is safe at the beginning. If you are numb, the sessions don't go as deep in the beginning. You first have to learn again that it is safe to feel feelings. This goes in small steps, sometimes very small steps. Being feeling dust is a trauma response.
Healing from trauma takes time and patience.
I usually accompany people for several months.
The sessions still have an effect for a few days, so the intervals between the sessions can be longer. You alone determine the intervals between sessions. Many people book a session every 2 or 3 weeks for a certain period of time, others once a month or at irregular intervals. This depends on where you are and what you want and at what pace you want to go.
If you are not able to perceive many feelings, I recommend booking a session every 2 weeks.
At the beginning of the session we find out together what is emotionally stressing you at this moment or what has triggered you recently. These are emotions that are just below the surface, ready to be released. These are not new feelings, but old emotions stored in you.
I then invite you to close your eyes so that your mind can come to rest and with my help you turn your attention inward and you feel what is there right now in this moment. I guide you through the layers of emotions that are showing up in this moment. Strong or weak emotions, whatever shows up. A whisper or a hurricane, everything is right. I guide you through certain questions again and again to go into your body, to become aware of which emotion wants to be felt now.
If you use avoidance strategies in order not to feel, I interrupt them - provided you have given me permission beforehand. We process emerging images, memories, words, scenes with inner child work. You do not speak in the session as an adult, but your inner child, who appears in this session, speaks and feels what it has buried within itself for decades. You speak out the words that have been stuck in you since childhood, that you were not allowed to say or could not say. This happens out loud. Speaking out loud can have a very liberating effect.
Furthermore, depending on the need and situation, forgiveness, transformation of limiting beliefs, cleansing and other techniques are incorporated into the session.
In talk therapy, the conscious mind of the therapist talks to your conscious mind as an adult.
The conscious mind makes up 5% of us. We are controlled by the powerful 95% of our subconscious mind.
Your trauma is in your body, in your subconscious - not in your head.
In Emotional Release sessions we address the body, where the trauma is stuck.
In a safe environment and with guidance, your body can gradually learn that it is safe to feel again.
That which you can feel, you can heal.
Talking about your emotional pain is what you do with your mind.
Speaking is avoiding feeling.
In the Emotional Release session you start to feel again.
By feeling the long suppressed emotions you reintegrate your split off parts.
You learn to deal with strong feelings in a healthy way again.
Emotional release is right for you if:
- you feel a deep urge inside you to want to free yourself emotionally
- You are ready to feel and transform your emotional pain
- You are ready for a very intense experience
- You want to feel your emotions again
- You have a deep inner willingness and openness to work on yourself and want to change something.
- You have the courage and the deep will to look at your emotional injuries.
- You want to resolve your narcissistic trauma on an emotional level
- You want to work on yourself beyond the conscious mind
- You are aware that your current challenges may be related to emotional hurts in the past.
- You want more than just "talk about it
- Deep inside you feel: Oh yes, I'm ready, feel it, feel it, feel it.
- You are aware that emotional release is a process that requires deep commitment over a period of months
- if you're looking for talk therapy, because that's not it.
- If you want to "make your pain go away".
- if you have the expectation that with one or two sessions all your life issues will be solved
The power of repression - a study on the connection between permanent suppression of emotions and diseases
Sigmund Freud already pointed out the connection between permanent repression of emotions and diseases.
A study now establishes a link between permanent emotional repression and cancer and hypertension.
Trauma sensitive group coaching
If you don't know if my work is right for you, you can try out my work in the group sessions for a small price and see what it does for you over a few months. You book each group session individually and decide each time anew.
In order to maintain the privacy of the participants, the group sessions are not recorded.
In the Emotional Release individual sessions you will experience a deep transformational inner journey absolutely tailored to you, I will go into what is emotionally present for you in this moment.
In the trauma-sensitive group coaching sessions, I work with the group as a whole, so individual attention to individual participants is not possible. If you are willing to engage and open up to the inner journey I lead for the group, a strong group energy can emerge in which you can release emotional burdens. Group sessions can be very powerful.
If you feel safer turning off the video camera, that's perfectly fine. If you can turn it on, you're encouraging others to do the same.
So far, private health insurance companies do not reimburse my services because Emotional Release is not included in the insurers' benefit catalogs.
The sessions take place either online or in my practice in Frankfurt am Main.
The sessions take place online via Zoom.
My group coaching starts in 2023. Currently you can already register here in the waiting list. You will be informed as soon as the exact start date is fixed.
One session costs 267,00 € incl. VAT.
Depending on the topic and duration, group coaching costs between €27.00 and €47.00 per group session (incl. VAT) / Each date can be booked separately.
Payment is easy and uncomplicated via Paypal.